About Project:. Salarpuria Sattva East Crest is an ultimate reflection of the urban chic lifestyle located in Old Madras Road, Bangalore. The project hosts in its lap exclusively designed Residential Apartments, each being an epitome of elegance and simplicity.
About Locality:. Located at Old Madras Road in Bangalore, Salarpuria Sattva East Crest is inspiring in design, stirring in luxury and enveloped by verdant surroundings. Salarpuria Sattva East Crest is in troupe with many famous schools, hospitals, shopping destinations, tech parks and every civic amenity required, so that you spend less time on the road and more at home.
About Builder:. Salarpuria Sattva East Crest is engineered by internationally renowned architects of Salarpuria Sattva Group. The Group has been involved in producing various residential and commercial projects with beautifully crafted interiors as well as exteriors.
Units and Interiors:. Salarpuria Sattva East Crest comprises of 1 BHK, 2 BHK and 3 BHK Apartments that are finely crafted and committed to provide houses with unmatched quality. The Apartments are spacious, well ventilated and Vastu compliant.
Specifications – Salarpuria Sattva East Crest
- R.C.C. framed structure with porotherm block walls.
- Lift lobby : Granite/Vitrified tiles flooring.
- Staircase: Kota Stone Flooring
- Corridors : Vitrified tiles flooring.
- Foyer : Vitrified Tiles
- Living & Dining : Vitrified Tiles
- Bedrooms and Kitchen : Vitrified Tiles
- Balcony & Utility : Antiskid Ceramic tiles
- Antiskid Ceramic tiles flooring
- Glazed / Ceramic tile dado up to 7ft height.
- Chromium plated fittings.
- Hot and cold basin mixer for all the toilets.
- Health Faucet For all the Toilets.
- Granite counter top washbasin in master Bathroom
- European Water Closet (EWC â€“ wall mounted)
- Provision for water heating and purifier fixing
- Hot and cold wall mixer
- Inlet & Outlet for washing machine.
- Main door of woodenised door frame with architraves
- Aluminium powder coated windows with mosquito mesh
- Ventilators for toilets.